Article Processing Charges (APC)
Manuscripts which submitted from 1 June 2022 and accepted after peer review will be published in Journal of Biological Regulators and Homeostatic Agents with open access under the CC BY 4.0 license. The copyright is retained by the author(s). In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an Article Processing Charge (APC) of 2200 EUR applies to papers accepted after peer review.
|Journal Title||Article Processing Charges (EUR)|
|Journal of Biological Regulators and Homeostatic Agents||2200 EUR|
APC Mainly go forward Defraying the Costs of:
• Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text.
• Website construction and maintain.
• Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication.
• Preparation in various formats for online publication.
• Editorial fees.
Tax and Transaction Fee:
• Local VAT or local taxes will be added if applicable.
• For authors from Low and Middle income countries, discounts may be granted on a case-by-case basis. (Please refer to e.g., the World Bank classification of low-income and low-middle income economies: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups).
Discounts for Authors:
For authors from Low and Middle income countries, discounts may be granted on a case-by-case basis. For waivers or discounts please contact the Editorial Office before submission.
Article Processing Charges are required after a manuscript has been accepted for publication. The journal will not issue refunds of any kind after the acceptance of the manuscript.
Updated on 29 September 2022