Clock genes may drive seasonal variation in SARS-CoV-2 infectivity: are we due for a second wave of COVID-19 in the fall?
- 1 Applied Biology, Inc. Irvine, CA, United States.
- 2 Department of Dermatology, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, United States.
- 3 Ronald O. Perelman Department of Dermatology at the New York University School of Medicine, NY, USA.
- 4 Dermatology Department, Ramón y Cajal Hospital, Madrid, Spain.
- 5 Infectious Diseases Unit, Ramón y Cajal Hospital, Madrid, Spain.
- 6 University of Colorado Cancer Center, Golden, CO., USA.
COVID-19; SARS-CoV-2; androgen receptor; androgenetic alopecia; daylight; sunlight