J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2020 Mar-Apr;34(2):691-695. doi: 10.23812/19-431-L.
Primary hemangiopericytoma of the infratemporal fossa.
- 1 Oral and Maxillo-Facial Department, Provincial Rovigo Hospital, Italy.
- 2 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department. Río Hortega Hospital, Valladolid, Spain.
- 3 Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences and Advanced Technologies “GF Ingrassia”, ENT Section; University of Catania- Italy.
- 4 Department of Neurosciences, Section of Otolaryngology and Regional Centre for Head and Neck Cancer, University of Padova, Treviso, Italy.
- 5 Department of Surgery, Oncology and Gastroenterology, Section of Oncology and Immunology, University of Padova, Padova, Italy.
- 6 Ear, Nose and Throat Department, Rovigo Provincial Hospital, Rovigo, Italy.
- 7 Academic Clinic of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Florence.
hemangiopericytoma, infratemporal fossa, surgery, vascular neoplasm