J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2020 Jan-Feb;34(1):215-219. doi: 10.23812/19-299-L.
Involvement of the substance P/neurokinin-1 receptor system in oral pain and inflammation.
- 1 Faculty of Dentistry, University of Seville, Seville, Spain.
- 2 Department of Nephrology, The Sixth Affiliated Hospital of Kunming Medical University, Hongta District, Yuxi, China.
- 3 Faculty of Medicine, University of Seville, Seville, Spain.
- 4 Institute of Neurosciences of Castilla y León (INCYL), University of Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain.
- 5 Research Laboratory on Neuropeptides (IBIS), Virgen del Rocío University Hospital, Seville, Spain.
NK-1 receptor antagonist, oral cavity, oral inflammation, oral pain, tachykinin, tooth pulp