J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2020 Feb 27;34(1). doi: 10.23812/20-35-L. [Epub ahead of print]
Lower vitamin D and sex hormone binding globulin levels and higher progesterone, cortisol and t-PA levels in early second trimester are associated with higher risk of developing gestational diabetes mellitus.
- 1 Physiology/Endocrinology Laboratory, Department of Zoology, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- 2 Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IMBB), University of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- 3 King Edward Medical University, Neela Gumbad, Anarkali, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- 4 Department of Pediatrics, The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanchang University, Nanchang, China.
- 5 Bio-nanotechnology and Biomaterials (BNB) Lab.
- 6 Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY, United States.
GDM, gestational diabetes mellitus, maternal-fetal disorders, pregnancy