J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2019 Nov-Dec;33(6):1967-1971. doi: 10.23812/19-250-L.
Pegylated hyaluronic acid filler enriched with calcium hydroxyapatite treatment of human skin: collagen renewal demonstrated through morphometric computerized analysis.
- 1 Department of Surgical and Morphological Sciences, University of Insubria (Varese), Italy.
- 2 Department of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery-University of Foggia, Italy.
- 3 Dermatology Department Centro Medico Polispecialistico, Pavia, Italy.
- 4 Department of Dermatology, University of Rome Guglielmo Marconi, Rome, Italy.
- 5 National Hospital of Dermatology and Venereology, Hanoi, Vietna.
- 6 UB-CARE S.r.l. Spin-off University of Pavia, Italy.
- 7 Department of Public Health, Experimental and Forensic Medicine, Unit of Histology and Embryology, University of Pavia, Italy.
- 8 Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia.
Neauvia Stimulate®, PEGylated hyaluronic acid, Picrosirius red, calcium hydroxylapatite, circularly polarized light microscopy, neocollagenesis