J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2019 Nov-Dec;33(6):1973-1979. doi: 10.23812/19-543-L.
Probiotics and EpiCor® in human health.
- 1 Department of Interdisciplinary Medicine, University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Bari, Italy.
- 2 Ionian Department, University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Bari, Italy.
- 3 School of Technical Medical Sciences, “A. Xhuvani” University, Elbasan, Albania.
- 4 Sorriso & Benessere Ricerca e Clinica S.r.l., Bari, Italy.
- 5 Department of Biosciences, Biotechnologies and Biopharmaceutics, Campus Universitario “Ernesto Quagliariello”, University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Bari, Italy.
- 6 Department of Basic Medical Sciences, Neurosciences and Sense Organs, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Bari, Italy.
- 7 Department of Precision Medicine, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Naples, Italy.
- 8 CNR Institute of Biomembranes, Bioenergetics and Molecular Biotechnologies (IBIOM), Bari, Italy.
- # Contributed equally
dietary supplementation, human health, immunomodulation, prebiotics, probiotic bacteria, synbiotics, translational medicine