J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2019 Nov 29;33(6). doi: 10.23812/19-252-L. [Epub ahead of print]
Viscoelastic properties and thermodynamic balance improvement of a hyaluronic acid hydrogel enriched with proline and glycyne.
- 1 Department of Research and Development, MatexLab Spa, Brindisi, Italy.
- 2 Dermatology Department Centro Medico Polispecialistico, Pavia, Italy.
- 3 DUB-CARE S.r.l. Spin-off University of Pavia, Italy.
- 4 Department of Biotechnology and Science of Life University of Insubria (Varese), Italy.
- 5 Department of Dermatology, University of Rome Guglielmo Marconi, Rome, Italy.
- 6 National Hospital of Dermatology and Venereology, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 7 Maxillo Facial Surgery Unit, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Naples Italy.
- 8 Department of Medicine and Surgery School of Medicine University of Insubria (Varese), Italy.
HA PEG crosslinked, Neauvia, proline and glycine E, thermodynamic balance, viscoelastic property