J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2019 Nov 29;33(6). doi: 10.23812/19-251-L. [Epub ahead of print]
Genitourinary syndrome of menopause and the role of biostimulation with non-cross-linked injectable hyaluronic acid plus calcium hydroxyapatite.
- 1 Urogynecology Unit, University Hospital San Jorge Pereira, Pereira, Colombia.
- 2 Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 3 Dermatology Department, Centro Medico Polispecialistico, Pavia, Italy.
- 4 OB&GYN. European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology “ESAG” London, United Kingdom.
- 5 Department of Dermatology, University of Rome Guglielmo Marconi, Rome, Italy.
- 6 National Hospital of Dermatology and Venereology, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 7 Sharjah International Holistic Health Centre, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
- 8 Maxillo- Facial Surgery Unit, University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Caserta, Italy.
- 9 Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Gynecology, Multispecialised Medical Center, Gliwice, Poland.
- 10 Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Military Medical Academy, Belgrade, Serbia.
- 11 Department of Medicine and Surgery, School of Medicine, University of Insubria, Varese, Italy.
genitourinary, menopause, vulvovaginal atrophy