J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2019 Oct 4;33(5). doi: 10.23812/19-59-L. [Epub ahead of print]
P53 and VEGF expression in human temporomandibular joint discs with internal derangement correlate with degeneration.
- 1 Department of Medical, Surgical and Advanced Technological Sciences “G.F. Ingrassia”, University of Catania, Catania, Italy.
- 2 Department of Biomedical and Biotechnological Sciences, Section of Anatomy and Histology, University of Catania, Italy.
- 3 Department of Odontostomatologic and Maxillofacial Sciences, “Sapienza” University, Rome, Italy.
- 4 Department of Surgical Sciences, Oral surgery, Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwuakee, Wisconsin, USA.
- 5 Department of General Surgery and Medical-Surgical Specialties, University of Catania, Italy.
- # Contributed equally
VEGF, immunohistochemistry, internal derangement, p53, temporomandibular joint