JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL REGULATORS & HOMEOSTATIC AGENTS Vol. 33, no. 4, 1275-1281 (2019)
Prevention of bacterial colonization on suture threads after oral surgery: comparison between propolis- and chlorhexidine-based formulae.
- 1 Tuscan Stomatologic Institute, Foundation for Dental Clinic, Research and Continuing Education, Forte dei Marmi, Italy.
- 2 Department of Stomatology, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
- 3 Department of Surgical, Medical, Molecular and Critical Area Pathology, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- 4 ‘Giacomo Ciamician’ Department of Chemistry, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy.
- 5 Study Center for Multidisciplinary Regenerative Research, Guglielmo Marconi University, Rome, Italy.
Oral surgery, chlorhexidine, microbial load, propolism, teeth extraction