JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL REGULATORS & HOMEOSTATIC AGENTS Vol. 33, no. 4, 1269-1274 (2019)
Damage quantification of mandibular condyle in juvenile idiopathic arthritis: 3D morphological study by cone beam computed tomography.
- 1 Department of Biomedical Surgical and Dental Sciences, Maxillo-Facial and Odontostomatology Unit, Fondazione Cà Granda IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, University of Milan, Milan, Italy.
- 2 Orthodontic Division, CIR Dental School, Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Turin, Turin, Italy.
- 3 Kingston and St George’s Hospitals and St George’s Medical School, London, UK.
- 4 Maxillo-Facial Unit, Complesso Integrato Columbus, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy.
- 5 Kanagawa Dental University, K Dental Medical Corporation, Tokyo, Japan.
cone beam computed tomography, diagnostic imaging, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, mandibular condyle, temporomandibular joint